- Select the yogurt of your choice and help yourself to as much or as little as you like.
- Head towards the counter where you can top your yogurt with fruit and a variety of other delicious toppings.
- Your yogurt and toppings are weighed and you are charged by weight (it costs $2.90 per 100 grams, regardless of which yogurt or toppings you choose).
- Follow us on twitter (if you have not already)
- Send us an email answering “What is your favourite underrated inner-north* suburb restaurant and why?”
“My favourite underrated inner-north restaurant is Afghan Gallery in Fitzroy. The food served is authentic Middle Eastern cuisine which is always bursting with flavour. I love how it is always very easy to get a table and that it is BYO! Great for a banquet with friends or an intimate dinner with my boyfriend (with my favourite bottle of red). The service is great and they're always super friendly.”