This is a super easy stir-fry recipe which is a perfect mid-week dinner solution.
100g Chinese garlic chives - chopped into 1 1/2-inch lengths
600g chicken thigh pieces
1/3 cup water
Chili flakes (optional)
2 tbs Shaoxing wine
1 tbs oyster sauce
1 tbs soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp white pepper powder
1 tbs corn starch
1 sachet Adabi Fried Vegetable Paste
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade together in a bowl.
- Cut the chicken thighs into pieces.
- Add the chicken in to the marinade mix and leave to marinade for at least half an hour.
- Pan fry the chicken and until browned.
- Add water and simmer until the chicken is cooked.
- Stir in the garlic chives.
- Sprinkle some chilli flakes on the dish if you like.
- Enjoy with a bowl of rice!
The Adabi Fried Vegetable Paste is dark red, spicy, slightly sweet and sour, with an exotic aroma of spices and tomato in a viscous, fine paste. It is suitable to use for cooking meats and vegetables particularly spinach, cabbage, French beans, lady's finger, eggplant and bean sprouts.