We recently got our hands on the MasFood Curry Laksa which is perfect for making a quick and easy curry laksa in minutes in the comfort of your own home.
Masfood has just been imported by Oriental Merchant (Australia's largest Asian food importer). There are about 12 products lines which comprise mostly of ready to cook pastes and we are really excited to try many more of them!
The packet provides easy, step by step instructions on how to prepare the specific recipes. We decided to make ginger chicken and it could not have been easier!
(Serving suggestion for 5-6 person)
Fish cakes (optional)
200 ml coconut milk
1 sachet of MasFood Curry Laksa Paste
Egg noodles or rice noodles (or a mixture of both works well too)
- Pour boil water in a pot and bring to boil.
- Boil noodles, bean sprout, prawn, fish ball etc. Once these are ready, drain away the water and put these ingredients aside.
- Bring 4 cups of water to the boil and add MASFOOD Curry Laksa Paste into the pot.
- Cook until it starts boiling again and then add in 200ml of coconut milk. Bring the pot to the boil again.
- Prepare a bowl and place some noodles, bean sprout, prawn, fish ball etc into the bowl and pour the prepared Curry Laksa soup into it.
We loved how easy and delicious the curry laksa was to cook and will definitely be cooking this again for a quick and easy mid week dinner. We were really impressed by the quality of this MasFood product and are looking forward to testing out the other products in the range!