- Prepare a bamboo steamer or any other preferred steamer.
- Whisk the egg and oil until combined.
- Add honey and yoghurt into the mixture and mix well.
- Mix sugar into the mixture and mix well.
- Add flour into the mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Fold in the matcha until the powder is thoroughly mixed into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into 12 silicon cupcake moulds.
- Make sure the water is boiling and put the moulds that have been filled with the mixture in the steamer and cover the lid.
- Steam for 12 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
Gastrology received the Premium Green Tea Matcha and Cooking Grade Matcha Tea Powder courtesy of Kenko Tea.