Roasted Half Netted Shoulder
2.04 kg Murray Valley Pork Half Netted Shoulder
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons sea salt
- Pour boiling hot water all over the pork.
- Dry the pork with paper towels.
- Rub and massage liberal amounts of olive oil into the skin.
- Sprinkle salt all over the surface of the skin.
- Place the pork on a roasting trivet.
- Roast the pork at a temperature of 220 degrees celcius for the first hour.
- After an hour, reduce the temperature to 185 degrees celcius and continue cooking until the pork is ready (e.g. for a further 30 minutes).
- Transfer the meat to a warm plate.
- Remove the strings from the pork.