Stepping away from the high-grease dude food style burger joints sprawling across the city, best friends Eyal and Ben established Babu Burgers (Bar Burgers) in 2012, to shake Melbourne’s burger scene by putting the choice back into the consumer’s hands and offering quality ingredients.
Homemade. Freshly minced. Cooked to order. Market fresh. Fine imported additions. Local. Boutique. Unfussy. Eat in. Delivered.
It was this unexpected juxtaposition of offerings that presented the guys behind Babu Burger with a window of opportunity in market, that Melbourne burger lovers had been craving, but didn’t quite realise.
A realisation that one man’s [perfect burger] is another man’s poison, the Babu Burger’s team in Windsor and North Melbourne have been serving up an array of choices allowing plenty of customisation in the hands of the burger-eater.
The Babu Burgers experience includes:
Build a Burger
- Choice of a quality homemade burger (three quality steak beef patties, as well as chicken and vegetarian)
- Preference of having it cooked medium, medium well or well done
- A selection of additions from maple bacon, Bulgarian kashkaval cheese to capsicum salsa
A selection of great sides and salads
- A choice of craft beer, homemade cider and wine
- The option of eating in or having your meal and drinks delivered
- All burgers are served open with sauces and salad on the side to allow burger connoisseurs to enjoy the beauty of the individual ingredients for themselves
Babu Burger offers Melbournians the opportunity to create and enjoy their perfect burger, and better still, the ability to have it in the restaurant or have it delivered to your door. So, if you haven’t already, it is time to think up your perfect burger.
156 Chapel Street
North Melbourne location:
364 Victoria Street
Burger, Healthy Food
Gastrology bloggers dined courtesy of Babu Burger.