Recipe: White Chocolate, Macadamia & Blueberry Cheesecake
100g Byron Bay Cookies White Choc Chunk & Macadamia for mixing.
125g butter, melted
3 teaspoons gelatine powder
1/4 cup boiling water
2 x 250g packets cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
300ml thickened cream, whipped
250g white chocolate melts
300g fresh or frozen blueberries
50g fresh bluberries for decorating
- Lightly grease and line the base of a 22cm spring-form pan with baking paper. Place cookies into a food processor. Process until fine crumbs form. Add melted butter and process until well combined. Press mixture into the base of pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Stir gelatine and boiling water in a cup until gelatine dissolves. Set aside. Melt chocolate in a bowl over boiling water until just melted. Stir and set aside.
- Using an electric hand beater, mix cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in gelatine mixture, melted chocolate and cream.
- Crumble the remaining 100g cookies stir through mixture and fold in the blueberries. Spoon mixture onto biscuit base. Decorate cheesecake with blueberries. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve cheesecake, release from spring-form pan and transfer to a serving plate.