Gastrology recently received a very special box full of Luv-a-Duck goodies including their range of new red tray products.
Often incorporated into exquisite restaurant dishes for being both impressive and delectable, duck is often overlooked as a protein choice for home-cooked meals due to a perception of being difficult to cook.
Luv-a-Duck, is tackling this misconception with the new Simply Impressive that has a focus on the pre-cooked Heat and Serve range, which includes Peking Duck Breasts, Confit Duck Legs and the newly launched Red Curry Duck Legs, Luv-a-Duck is looking to demonstrate to Australians that cooking with duck can be just that – super easy and Simply Impressive.
We loved trying the delicious range which includes confit duck legs, Peking flavoured duck breast and our personal favourite - red duck curry, which was beautifully succulent and full of flavour. Here’s the delicious recipe which just takes a mere 15 minutes!
2 Luv-a-Duck Red Curry Duck Legs
100ml Coconut Milk
Steamed Jasmine rice
1 sprig coriander
1. Pre-heat oven to 190°C
2. Open the Red Curry Duck Legs tray and remove the legs, leaving as much sauce in the tray as possible.
3. Place duck legs skin side up on a lined baking tray or dish. Bake in oven for 15 mins. Allow to rest for 5 mins before serving.
4. Meanwhile, place leftover sauce from the red tray in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the coconut milk while continuously stirring to combine. Bring just to the boil, then reduce for a further 5 mins. Stir constantly to avoid splitting.
5. Place duck legs on a bed of Jasmine rice, topped with the red curry sauce.
6. Serve with some chili flakes, lime wedges and roti bread.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luvaduck.com.au/