Gastrology have teamed up with Melbourne Fitness Show and PERKii Probiotics to giveaway the ultimate wellness package (total prize pool valued at over $850), designed to make you feel a billion times better!
You’ll be in with a chance to score a seat at the Wellness Kitchen in St Kilda with best-selling author and certified lifestyle and wellness coach, Andi Lew. It’s a two-hour holistic and educational experience where you’ll learn how your body works and how to fuel it properly for vitality. Following the session, you’ll then get a one-on-one wellness consultation with Andi, providing an opportunity to ask questions and receive tailored advice from a wellness professional.
You’ll enjoy stunning views of the bay and take home a gift bag of goodies and samples worth over $100, along with a signed copy of Andi Lew’s book, Wellness Loading. And if that’s not enough, you also receive a one-month supply of PERKii to keep the wellness vibes flowing and keep your gut health balanced well into summer, a double pass to the Melbourne Fitness Show at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre October 13-15 (where you can also see Andi in action!) and a $300 Running Bare voucher so you can deck yourself out in the latest active wear.
Find out more about PERKii here.
How to enter
All you have to do, is send us an email answering “What is your favourite delicious and healthy recipe?”
The best entry, as judged by the Gastrology team, will win the ultimate wellness package!
The competition will run from Thursday the 7th September 2017 to 5:00pm Thursday 21st September 2017 (winner to be announced on this post on Friday 22nd September 2017).
The fine print:
Only entries made using a valid email address are eligible. Your email address will not be published. This competition is a game is of skill not chance. This giveaway is open to readers in Melbourne only. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter is not responsible for prizes once they have been dispatched to the winner. The image of the prize is purely representative and the actual prize is subject to change.
Fitness Show, Melbourne: October 13-15, 2017
The 2017 Fitness Show, formerly the Fitness & Health Expo, will feature specific zones to help guide you, whether your goal is to build muscle or achieve general wellness:
ACTIVE: for those interested in leading a healthy and active lifestyle;
STRENGTH: for bodybuilding and strength training enthusiasts; and
INDUSTRY: for those in the fitness and health industry interested in discovering new products, trends and meeting other like-minded professionals.
There is no time like the present to get started, which is exactly what you can do at the Fitness Show– you can trial products, try on clothing and accessories, get involved in different classes, train with fitness icons like Ashy Bines, compete in events and listen to industry experts. Here are some of the features at the Melbourne Fitness Show that will help find direction and get you well on your way:
- Healthy Living Stage – learn how to make simple delicious sugar-free recipes plus get tips on topics relating to mind, body and living a healthy lifestyle. Guests will include the Natural Nutritionist Steph Lowe, Lola Berry and Amy Giannotti.
- The Arena - step outside your comfort zone and workout with celeb trainers including Lola Berry, Andrew Papadopoulous, Tim Robards, Dan Conn, Rachel Dillon and Lauren Simpson. This area will also feature a CrossFit workshop by legend of the sport, Rob Forte, and a CrossFit competition facilitated by him.
- Muscle Beach – new to 2017, witness the most aesthetic physiques in the world today running open workouts in a Venice Beach-style fully equipped gym. Some of the top names in bodybuilding will be there including Jeff Seid, Calum von Moger, Lauren Simpson, Zac Perna, Rachel Dillon, Robbie Frame and Rosanna Arkle.
- Jaybird Muscle & Model Stage - The iCompete Natural Pro Night of Champions is Australia’s first Pro Show and will offer a prize pool of $50,000 split across each of the seven divisions: Men’s Bodybuilding PRO, Ms Figure PRO, Fitness Model PRO, Men's Fitness PRO, Sports Model PRO, Men’s Physique PRO & Bikini Model PRO. The Australian Amateur Muscle & Model Championships will also be held across the weekend featuring up to 700 athletes and with a further prize pool of $50,000. Combined, this is Australia’s most lucrative prize pool in the sport.
- Powerlifting championships - featuring the strongest men and women in the country tackling all-time records in a competition run by Powerlifting Australia.
- What Should I Eat? panel discussion - No sugar. Super foods. Raw. Paleo. Is anyone else confused about what they should eat? We need good nourishing food now more than ever. And we need a clear, concise message about what's best for us. Join Michelle Bridges, David Gillespie, Ellie Bullen and Tim Robards as they spark a conversation about one of the most important health issues of our time - the role of food in overall wellbeing. Held Sunday October 15, 11am-12.30pm.
The Fitness Show is open to both industry and the general public from 2pm – 9pm on the Friday and 10am – 5pm on the Saturday and Sunday. For more information visit www.fitness-show.com.au. Book your ticket online before 10th October to take advantage of advance online ticket prices. If you work in the industry, entry is free if you pre-register online before the 10th October and provide the appropriate identification.
[22 September 2017] Announcement: Winner of A Healthy Food Giveaway
Thank you to everyone who entered!
The winner is…
… Congratulations, the winner will be contacted via email.
Competition Now Closed.