The ever-famous Hardware Lane has gained a taste of South Korea with the opening of Dari Korean Cafe and Bar.Read More
Gastrology bloggers dined courtesy of Dear Liza.
Phone: 03 9645 5800
Cuisine: Coffee, Sandwiches, Salad, Brunch
Location: 132 Russell Street, Melbourne
Phone: 03 9988 4130
Cuisine: Sandwiches/Subs, Vietnamese
Overall Impression: 8/10
- Sterilise a jar by placing in a 100c oven for 10 mins, or rinse with water and place in microwave for 2-3 mins, or on a hot dishwasher cycle
- Peel and cut vegetables into match stick battons — set aside in a bowl
- In a saucepan, heat the pickling liquor ingredients until boiling, and remove from heat.
- Pour the pickling liquor onto vegetables and combine well.
- Transfer to sterilised jar and store in the fridge for up to 4 weeks
- Always use clean chopsticks to serve pickles
Gastrology bloggers dined courtesy of Ba'get.