Maha takes diners on a Middle Eastern culinary journey. From the moment you step inside, the beauty and opulence of the Middle East is celebrated - From the chic décor to the playful and full flavoured Middle Eastern cuisine.Read More
Sun Kitchen is Melbourne’s latest fine-dining restaurant on the edge of Albert Park Lake - A unique celebration of Chinese luxury, underpinned by an exquisite gastronomic experience, sophisticated décor and magnificent lake views.Read More
With the picturesque backdrop of an expansive championship golf course and ideal location between the white sand beaches of Surfers Paradise and the lush Gold Coast hinterland, RACV Royal Pines Resort is a tranquil location for a luxurious escape.Read More
Gastrology bloggers dined courtesy of Altair.
- Foodie Fandango Opening Concert. A delectable confection of mouth-watering music will be served up by musical ‘chefs’, David Hobson, Taryn Fiebig, Jud Arthur & Guy Noble, accompanied by the fabulous Queensland Virtuosi Orchestra,
- A fun Sixties Beach Party on iconic Noosa Main Beach. Patrons will slip on their 60s gear and Twist, Mash Potato and Limbo the night away to the Beach Boyz cover band in the Qantas Beach Marquee. A retro BBQ will be prepared by six of Australia’s hottest chefs: Jonathan Barthelmess, Colin Fassnidge, Dan Hong, Justin North, Louis Tikaram and Matt Wilkinson.
- Two Qantas Seafood Feasts on Noosa Main Beach with Neil Perry AM preparing award-winning seafood with wines from Qantas epiQure.
- Two fabulous International Premier Degustations featuring world renowned chefs.
- The Platinum Experience –the ultimate way to enjoy the Festival in the prestigious Westpac Platinum Lounge with private bar and concierge.
- Australia’s Best Home Cooked Dish. The Festival’s exciting new competition will bring competitorsfrom all over Australia to compete in the Grand Final for over $23,000 in prizes including atrip for two to London.
- The spectacular entertainment line-up will see festival-goers enjoying a broad range of music including classical, pop, opera and rock. Amazing X-Factor winner Dami Im will get the crowds partying at Friday night’s Welcome Party as will great vocalist Paulini on Saturday night. Thomas Crane’s Bohemian Rhapsody will return to cap off Festival fun on Sunday.
- The weekend will culminate with a sunset concert performance by Maria Venuti at Noosa National Park’s Lookout and a stunning eight-course Italian feast at Berardo’s restaurant & bar prepared by Lucio Galletto, Guy Grossi , Massimo Mele, Alessandro Pavoni, Tony Percuoco, Giovanni Pilu and Nino Zoccali.
- Daily General Admission prices: $40 (adult); $20 (child) - include Celebrity Chef Cooking Demonstrations, Culinary Exhibits, The Courier-Mail Annexe, Food Critics’ Cooking Competitions and live entertainment.
- Weekend Gold Pass price: $330 - include entry to the Seppelt and Westpac Hospitality Pavilions and preferential concert seating.
- The full Festival Program: www.noosafoodandwine.com.au/program
- The full line up of visiting Chefs: http://www.noosafoodandwine.com.au/whos-coming/
- Accommodation packages: http://www.noosafoodandwine.com.au/accommodation/ and ‘Stay and Play’ packages: http://www.visitsunshinecoast.com.au/noosa-international-food-and-wine-festival
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NoosaFoodWineFestival
Phone: 03 9530 0111
Cuisine: Modern Australian, Vegetarian
Overall Impression: 9/10